Easy-Laser® E950 makes checking and aligning bearings and bearing journals easier thanks to wireless detectors and versatile brackets. A large colour display with clear graphics and software that guides the user through the entire measurement process contributes to simple operation. The system automatically calculates the bearing journals in relation to each other, both horizontally and vertically. You can then evaluate the results directly on-site with different calculation methods such as Best fit around zero and Waviness. It is also possible to analyze the different choices of reference points and set the offset and tolerance values. One new feature is checking for ovality, for example, to analyze the wear rate. The measurement system takes care of all these complicated calculations for you. You measure and align both full and half bearing journals with equal simplicity. The wireless detector eliminates uncertain factors such as cable pull. All parts are designed for maximum accuracy and stability, and measure with a resolution of 0.001 mm [0.05 mils]. Measurement distance up to 40 m [130 feet]. Easy-Laser® E950 is suitable for use both in production and out in the field.
EASY-LASER® E950-A, E950-B, E950-C AND E950-D
We offer four versions of the measurement system.
- Easy-Laser® E950-A primarily for diesel engines (for example crank and camshaft bearings), gearboxes, compressors and similar applications that have larger bore sizes. Positioning workpieces in machine tools is also an appropriate application.
- Easy-Laser® E950-B primarily for propeller shaft installations on ships with stern tubes, support bearings, gearboxes and engines.
- Easy-Laser® E950-C primarily for diesel engines (for example crank and camshaft bearings), gearboxes, compressors and similar applications that have smaller bore sizes.. Positioning workpieces in machine tools is also an appropriate application.
- Easy-Laser® E950-D primarily for propeller shaft installations on ships with stern tubes, support bearings, gearboxes and engines with larger bore diameters.
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018
- Easy-Laser & Benchmark PDM Support NAIT’s Training Activities with Laser Shaft Alignment Tools Donation May 2, 2018
- Generation XT Keeps Growing With Two New Products For Shaft Alignment & Vibration! April 19, 2018
- Easy-Laser Receives Another Award for its XT11 Display Unit! April 10, 2018