The E920 is the base geometric system in that it can be used to carry out all the most common geometric measurements: straightness, flatness, squareness, plumb and level. Measurement is quick and precise. Displayed resolution is 0.001 mm [0.05 mils]. The laser transmitter is our well known big seller, the D22 with leveling table, strong magnetic feet, and a range of up to 40 m. The transmitter's laser beam can be compared to an absolutely straight and weightless ruler, that is to say a perfect starting point for precision measurement. The swiveling laser head gives a laser plane parallel to the measured object and can also angle the laser beam 90° to the sweep for squareness measurement. If you have a more specific geometric measurement application, you can add different lasers, detectors or bracketing to the E920 or you might have a specific application that we already have a system for. Please see our other geometric measurement systems in the menu.
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018
- Do You Really Need Shaft Alignment Tolerances? July 3, 2018
- “Top 10 Machinery Installation Issues” – Rooted in Reliability Podcast June 18, 2018
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018