- Perform precision shaft alignments up to 20 meters (66 feet) with Dual-Axis PSD (Position Sensitive Device) Technology giving more measurement and alignment possibilities
- Measure bases for precision flatness and level as well as straightness of pipes, rails or shafts with the D22 Swivel Laser Transmitter.
- Check for soft foot or twisted bases and bearing play.
- Includes all Easy-Laser measurement & alignment programs (click here for more info and to see which ones)
- Use powerful features like RefLock when in bolt-bound/base-bound conditions or Thermal Growth Compensation. For more information on the many E-Series features, click here.
- Document the results with automatic PDF report generation
- IP66 & IP67 rated - dust, shock and water proof
- Easy to learn the measurement process; easy to use with an ergonomic design
- 3 year warranty gives assurance as well as low overall costs during the entire life cycle of the product
- Endurio™ Power management system ensures that you never have to stop in the middle of a measurement because the battery has run out.
- Expandable/Adaptable with wide range of accessories including digital belt alignment, vibration measurement, bracketing/fixtures for many other measurement applications.
What’s Included in the System?
2 Measuring units (S and M)
1 Laser Transmitter D22
1 Display unit
2 Bluetooth® units
2 Cables (2 m)
2 Shaft brackets with chains
2 Extension chains
1 Magnetic Bracket
1 Magnet base
1 Magnet base with turnable head
2 Offset brackets
8 Rods (120 mm)
4 Rods (60 mm)
1 Quick reference manual
1 Measuring tape (3 m)
1 USB cable
1 Charger (100-240V AC)
1 Tool box
1 Shoulder strap for display unit
1 Optical cleaning cloth
1 CD with documentation
1 Carrying case
- Standard Approach – New Guidelines on Shaft Alignment and Machinery Installation
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System?
- Shaft Alignment with Four Different Measurement Methods
- The Easy-Laser® XT660 Shaft Alignment System – Awaited and Appreciated
- Maintaining Growth in the Wind Power Industry
- Standard Approach – New Guidelines on Shaft Alignment and Machinery Installation March 22, 2018
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System? March 1, 2018
- Shaft Alignment with Four Different Measurement Methods February 5, 2018
- Machine Life Expectancy – What should the maintenance organization focus on? January 25, 2018
- The Easy-Laser® XT660 Shaft Alignment System – Awaited and Appreciated January 9, 2018