EASY-LASER Sawmill Alignment tool being featured at LIGNA – Sawmill & Woodworking Exhibition
World market place of innovations and technology for the wood industry
LIGNA features technology for the entire wood value chain – from harvesting machinery to industrial processing and production plant and equipment. LIGNA stands out from competing shows in that it attracts an international audience of top-level decision makers and professionals from all key sectors of the wood industry.
The next LIGNA is being staged from 27 to 31 May 2019.
Easy Laser exhibiting their E980 Sawmill Alignment Tool at LIGNA!
Easy Laser E980 sawmill alignment tool is a laser based measurement and laser alignment tool that helps sawmills to make optimal use of their facilities. Correctly set up machines make it possible to maintain a high rate of production with the highest quality end products hour after hour.
Easy Laser E980 sawmill alignment tool makes it fast and easy to measure and adjust reducers, counterholds, band and circular saw blades. The laser transmitter in E980 can be used as a point or a rotating point, which gives a ”plane” to measure against. It replaces the traditional cord/wire, that was tensioned in the centre, and enables us to move around freely in the machine, screwing and adjusting, while following the result of the adjustment in real time.
With the E980 sawmill alignment tool you can measure straightness, flatness and squareness in relation to the vertical and horizontal planes if you wish. The system is easy for production and maintenance personnel to use and works for both band and circular saws. In addition, it is excellent for measuring flatness and ensuring that the base remains stable and level.
There is a rapid return on the investment through fewer production stoppages and more even quality in the sawn timber.
To learn more about LIGNA go to https://www.ligna.de/en/expo-program/about-ligna/
To purchase tickets go to https://www.ligna.de/en/register-plan/for-visitors/tickets/
Here’s why you can’t afford to miss LIGNA 2019:
- Overview of the complete market offering of woodworking and wood processing plant, machinery and tools
- Wide range of machinery, equipment and complete production lines that you can physically inspect and witness in action
- Global meeting hub for the forestry community, complete with multiple networking events
- Knowledge transfer and networking with your peers at forestry-specific showcases, pavilions and forums
- Launches and premieres of innovative technologies
- Technology solutions for businesses of all scales