The Easy-Laser® E980 is a new laser based measurement and alignment system that helps sawmills to make optimal use of their machines. By setting the machines up correctly it is possible to maintain a high rate of production with the highest quality end products hour after hour.
With the Easy-Laser® E980, measuring and adjustment of reducers, counterholds, saw blades and discs become a simple and quick task. The laser line works as an absolutely straight ruler for 40 metres, and is very practical for the demanding and dusty environment of a sawmill. It replaces the long wire used traditionally, and gives many more possibilities for aligning the saw equipment. Thanks to the user friendliness of a laser measurement system the alignment work is properly done when necessary. The investment is quickly returned through fewer production stoppages and more even quality in the sawn timber. It can be used equally well for circular saws and band saws.
Benefits of using the Easy-Laser® E980 are:
- Higher production speed
- Less unplanned downtime
- Better product quality
- Longer lifetime for blades
- Longer lifetime for bearings
- Less vibration
- Less waste material
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018
- Easy-Laser & Benchmark PDM Support NAIT’s Training Activities with Laser Shaft Alignment Tools Donation May 2, 2018
- Generation XT Keeps Growing With Two New Products For Shaft Alignment & Vibration! April 19, 2018
- Easy-Laser Receives Another Award for its XT11 Display Unit! April 10, 2018