Quick and accurate roll alignment
The Easy-Laser® E975 Roll alignment is designed for replacement and alignment of rolls in, for example, printing presses, paper machines and converting machines. The system is quick to set up on the machine and can be used during short stoppages to check and if necessary adjust or replace a roll. Other methods such as measurement with prisms (E970) along the machine often take significantly longer to prepare. With the Easy-Laser® E975, you have better control over your machine time and and can increase productivity. The system consists of a precision and accurate laser transmitter, a display unit with guiding software and a compact and neat detector unit positioned on the roll. The system's display unit produces a PDF report directly on site. The result can also be transferred to PC.
Advantages in brief:
- You can keep the maintenance and service work in-house.
- Even short stoppages can be utilized.
- Easier to use than traditional methods such as theodolites.
- A cost efficient solution for any company.
- PDF documentation can be produced directly on site.
- Ensures the quality of produced material.
- Keeps maintenance costs down and extends the service life of wear parts.
- Introducing Easy-Laser’s New, Advanced Shaft Alignment Tool XT770 October 18, 2018
- Join Benchmark PDM at the CMVA’s 36th Annual Technical Conference October 4, 2018
- Why Generation XT Shaft Alignment Tools give you the best possible Measurement Results September 26, 2018
- THE CHALLENGES OF ON-SHIP ALIGNMENT September 5, 2018
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018