Quick and accurate roll alignment
The Easy-Laser® E975 Roll alignment is designed for replacement and alignment of rolls in, for example, printing presses, paper machines and converting machines. The system is quick to set up on the machine and can be used during short stoppages to check and if necessary adjust or replace a roll. Other methods such as measurement with prisms (E970) along the machine often take significantly longer to prepare. With the Easy-Laser® E975, you have better control over your machine time and and can increase productivity. The system consists of a precision and accurate laser transmitter, a display unit with guiding software and a compact and neat detector unit positioned on the roll. The system's display unit produces a PDF report directly on site. The result can also be transferred to PC.
Advantages in brief:
- You can keep the maintenance and service work in-house.
- Even short stoppages can be utilized.
- Easier to use than traditional methods such as theodolites.
- A cost efficient solution for any company.
- PDF documentation can be produced directly on site.
- Ensures the quality of produced material.
- Keeps maintenance costs down and extends the service life of wear parts.
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018
- Do You Really Need Shaft Alignment Tolerances? July 3, 2018
- “Top 10 Machinery Installation Issues” – Rooted in Reliability Podcast June 18, 2018
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018