The Easy-Laser® E970 Parallelism system uses the traditional method where a laser beam is pointed alongside the machine, and then deflected 90 degrees towards the measurement object by a penta prism. The prism is moved along the beam, which is deflected to each roll that is to be measured, and maybe aligned. Both ends of the roll are measured, and you get an angular value which is compared to the reference line (base line) or a reference roll. Besides paper machines, printing machines and rolling mills you can also measure and align rails, overhead tracks, metal sheet cutters and many other types of machines. The E970 is especially suitable when many objects are to be measured and aligned, and when measuring over a long distance. The maximum distance with a standard system is 80 metres, the number of measurement objects can be several hundred, but is more likely limited by other practical factors than the system software! The alignment of the rolls can be performed in live mode with instant feedback. You can add, remove and remeasure objects any time during measurement. The result is displayed both graphically and digitally in a table, and a PDF report can be produced directly on-site. Then transfer the results to your PC and the data base software EasyLink™ (included).
- Introducing Easy-Laser’s New, Advanced Shaft Alignment Tool XT770 October 18, 2018
- Join Benchmark PDM at the CMVA’s 36th Annual Technical Conference October 4, 2018
- Why Generation XT Shaft Alignment Tools give you the best possible Measurement Results September 26, 2018
- THE CHALLENGES OF ON-SHIP ALIGNMENT September 5, 2018
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018