The E930 Extruder system is designed to measure straightness of the extruder tube as well as the alignment between the gearbox and tube (also can also measure hydraulic pipes). This well-thought-out designed system ensures that the measurement procedure is quick and accurate. Diameters down to 50 mm can be measured (accessory detector available for diameters down to 20 mm) at a range of up to 40 m. During the alignment procedure both detector and spindle are rotated, thus self calibrating the system. This way you can determine how the centre line of the spindle is, relative to the tube’s centre at the inlet end. It truly is a cost-effective solution to misalignment. The power savings alone will pay for it!
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018
- Do You Really Need Shaft Alignment Tolerances? July 3, 2018
- “Top 10 Machinery Installation Issues” – Rooted in Reliability Podcast June 18, 2018
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018