This system is primarily used for flange flatness and parallelism of wind mill towers but of course, can also be used to measure any application that needs to be flat or parallel. The system includes the Laser transmitter D23 Spin with a power rotating head. The laser beam from the transmitter rotates constantly and creates a reference plane over the entire measurement object. Measurements are performed quicker as you do not have to align the beam for each new measurement position. You place the detector at the desired measurement points and register the reading by a push of a button. In principle, one person can perform the measurement themselves! See the result as a true 3D image in the display unit directly after measuring. Then evaluate the result easily with different calculation settings, for example, three point reference, best fit or all positive. This can also be done directly on site without having to stop to go to a PC with separate analysis programs. This makes production much more efficient. It is then possible to generate a PDF report containing graphs and measurement data directly from the measurement system’s display unit. All information about the measurement object is documented.
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018
- Easy-Laser & Benchmark PDM Support NAIT’s Training Activities with Laser Shaft Alignment Tools Donation May 2, 2018
- Generation XT Keeps Growing With Two New Products For Shaft Alignment & Vibration! April 19, 2018
- Easy-Laser Receives Another Award for its XT11 Display Unit! April 10, 2018