This system is primarily used for flange flatness and parallelism of wind mill towers but of course, can also be used to measure any application that needs to be flat or parallel. The system includes the Laser transmitter D23 Spin with a power rotating head. The laser beam from the transmitter rotates constantly and creates a reference plane over the entire measurement object. Measurements are performed quicker as you do not have to align the beam for each new measurement position. You place the detector at the desired measurement points and register the reading by a push of a button. In principle, one person can perform the measurement themselves! See the result as a true 3D image in the display unit directly after measuring. Then evaluate the result easily with different calculation settings, for example, three point reference, best fit or all positive. This can also be done directly on site without having to stop to go to a PC with separate analysis programs. This makes production much more efficient. It is then possible to generate a PDF report containing graphs and measurement data directly from the measurement system’s display unit. All information about the measurement object is documented.
- Introducing Easy-Laser’s New, Advanced Shaft Alignment Tool XT770 October 18, 2018
- Join Benchmark PDM at the CMVA’s 36th Annual Technical Conference October 4, 2018
- Why Generation XT Shaft Alignment Tools give you the best possible Measurement Results September 26, 2018
- THE CHALLENGES OF ON-SHIP ALIGNMENT September 5, 2018
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018