This system is primarily used for flange flatness of wind mill towers but can also be used to measure any application that needs to be flat, straight, square and/or parallel. The system includes the Laser transmitter D22 Swivel with manual rotatable head and the option of deflecting the laser beam 90°. With a few more accessories the system can also be used to check the parallelism of the two tower flanges. See the result as a true 3D image in the display unit directly after measuring. Then evaluate the result easily with different calculation settings, for example three point reference, best fit or all positive. This can also be done directly on site without having to stop to go to a PC with separate analysis programs, making production much more efficient. In the measurement system’s display unit it is possible to generate a PDF report containing graphs and measurement data. All information about the measurement object is documented.
- Introducing Easy-Laser’s New, Advanced Shaft Alignment Tool XT770 October 18, 2018
- Join Benchmark PDM at the CMVA’s 36th Annual Technical Conference October 4, 2018
- Why Generation XT Shaft Alignment Tools give you the best possible Measurement Results September 26, 2018
- THE CHALLENGES OF ON-SHIP ALIGNMENT September 5, 2018
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018