The Easy-Laser E290 is the perfect addition to a Laser Alignment system, or of course, on its own.
Digital Precision levels are extremely useful tools for setting-up and measuring the base or foundation before the machine is be aligned and commissioned into service. This level is very useful in other applications like leveling machine tables and rolls. If used properly and with other accessories the E290 can also be used to check straightness, flatness and parallelism.
The Easy-Laser® E290 now also offers the possibility of documenting the work, by wirelessly connecting to your Easy-Laser® alignment system. Today, documentation is a common client requirement.
The E290 is an investment that can be recouped quickly thanks to the broad areas of use. Accuracy is guaranteed by the precision-ground, hardened steel base. The easy-to-read OLED display and a rechargeable battery make it simple to use. Two mounting holes allow for your own adaptations and fixtures.
Using a separate display unit (accessory), it makes it all even easier, as you can read off and follow the adjustment at the precise point on the machine where the adjustment is made. The measurement values can be documented and transferred to PC, for further completion of a measurement report.
- Introducing Easy-Laser’s New, Advanced Shaft Alignment Tool XT770 October 18, 2018
- Join Benchmark PDM at the CMVA’s 36th Annual Technical Conference October 4, 2018
- Why Generation XT Shaft Alignment Tools give you the best possible Measurement Results September 26, 2018
- THE CHALLENGES OF ON-SHIP ALIGNMENT September 5, 2018
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018