The Easy-Laser® E980 is a new laser based measurement and alignment system that helps sawmills to make optimal use of their machines. By setting the machines up correctly it is possible to maintain a high rate of production with the highest quality end products hour after hour.
With the Easy-Laser® E980, measuring and adjustment of reducers, counterholds, saw blades and discs become a simple and quick task. The laser line works as an absolutely straight ruler for 40 metres, and is very practical for the demanding and dusty environment of a sawmill. It replaces the long wire used traditionally, and gives many more possibilities for aligning the saw equipment. Thanks to the user friendliness of a laser measurement system the alignment work is properly done when necessary. The investment is quickly returned through fewer production stoppages and more even quality in the sawn timber. It can be used equally well for circular saws and band saws.
Benefits of using the Easy-Laser® E980 are:
- Higher production speed
- Less unplanned downtime
- Better product quality
- Longer lifetime for blades
- Longer lifetime for bearings
- Less vibration
- Less waste material
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System?
- New Video on Laser Alignment & Geometric Measurement for Machine Tools
- Listen to latest Rooted in Reliability podcast on “The Role of Alignment in Precision Maintenance”
- Measurement Features – XT Generation
- Measurement Programs – XT Generation
- Standard Approach – New Guidelines on Shaft Alignment and Machinery Installation March 22, 2018
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System? March 1, 2018
- Shaft Alignment with Four Different Measurement Methods February 5, 2018
- Machine Life Expectancy – What should the maintenance organization focus on? January 25, 2018
- The Easy-Laser® XT660 Shaft Alignment System – Awaited and Appreciated January 9, 2018