Quick and accurate roll alignment
The Easy-Laser® E975 Roll alignment is designed for replacement and alignment of rolls in, for example, printing presses, paper machines and converting machines. The system is quick to set up on the machine and can be used during short stoppages to check and if necessary adjust or replace a roll. Other methods such as measurement with prisms (E970) along the machine often take significantly longer to prepare. With the Easy-Laser® E975, you have better control over your machine time and and can increase productivity. The system consists of a precision and accurate laser transmitter, a display unit with guiding software and a compact and neat detector unit positioned on the roll. The system's display unit produces a PDF report directly on site. The result can also be transferred to PC.
Advantages in brief:
- You can keep the maintenance and service work in-house.
- Even short stoppages can be utilized.
- Easier to use than traditional methods such as theodolites.
- A cost efficient solution for any company.
- PDF documentation can be produced directly on site.
- Ensures the quality of produced material.
- Keeps maintenance costs down and extends the service life of wear parts.
- New Video on Laser Alignment & Geometric Measurement for Machine Tools
- Listen to latest Rooted in Reliability podcast on “The Role of Alignment in Precision Maintenance”
- Measurement Features – XT Generation
- Measurement Programs – XT Generation
- Unique Measurement Possibilities for the Wind Power Industry
- Welcome to Benchmark PDM’s new website! November 5, 2017
- Special End of the Year XT Generation Laser Alignment Offer! October 17, 2017
- Maintaining Growth in the Wind Power Industry October 5, 2017
- Benchmark PDM joins HP Reliability at PEMAC’s MainTrain Conference in Saskatoon September 29, 2017
- Easy-Laser release brand new XT660 Shaft Alignment and XT190 BTA Belt Alignment Systems September 19, 2017