Easy-Laser® E960 Turbine alignment systems make the measurement and adjustment work of diapraghms and bearings easier thanks to the wireless detector unit and measurement programs that guides you through the measurement process. All of the parts included in the systems are designed and built for even the most demanding workplace and for easy setup on any machinery. The versatile design solves the straightness measurement problems quickly and with precision for any kind of application. Objects up to 40 m [132 feet] can be measured. The detector reads measurement values with a resolution of 0.001 mm [0.05 mils].
Easy-Laser® E960-A and Easy-Laser® E960-B
The system comes in two versions. Easy-Laser® E960-A has a measuring probe with a stroke of 10 mm. The slidable tube makes it possible to measure several positions in a row without moving the bracket. Suitable for gas turbines and smaller steam turbines. Easy-Laser® E960-B has a measuring probe with a stroke of 60 mm. This system is suitable for larger turbines. Software, laser transmitter and detector are common to the systems. The detector brackets differ.
The straightness programs of system E960 are very versatile, and let you work in the way that suits every job best. You can add, remove and remeasure measurement points at any time during the measurement. Up to 999 points can be handled by the program. You can include both full bores and half bores in any possible combination in one measurement, the program will calculate the correct centre line in all cases. The measurement program includes many different methods for straightness measurement: 1-point measurement, 4-point measurement, Multipoint measurement (also ovality measurement), 3-point measurement, 3-point measurement with arbitrary angles. Optionally a reference detector can be used to monitor the laser transmitter position at long distances.
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System?
- New Video on Laser Alignment & Geometric Measurement for Machine Tools
- Listen to latest Rooted in Reliability podcast on “The Role of Alignment in Precision Maintenance”
- Measurement Features – XT Generation
- Measurement Programs – XT Generation
- Standard Approach – New Guidelines on Shaft Alignment and Machinery Installation March 22, 2018
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System? March 1, 2018
- Shaft Alignment with Four Different Measurement Methods February 5, 2018
- Machine Life Expectancy – What should the maintenance organization focus on? January 25, 2018
- The Easy-Laser® XT660 Shaft Alignment System – Awaited and Appreciated January 9, 2018