Easy-Laser® E950 makes checking and aligning bearings and bearing journals easier thanks to wireless detectors and versatile brackets. A large colour display with clear graphics and software that guides the user through the entire measurement process contributes to simple operation. The system automatically calculates the bearing journals in relation to each other, both horizontally and vertically. You can then evaluate the results directly on-site with different calculation methods such as Best fit around zero and Waviness. It is also possible to analyze the different choices of reference points and set the offset and tolerance values. One new feature is checking for ovality, for example, to analyze the wear rate. The measurement system takes care of all these complicated calculations for you. You measure and align both full and half bearing journals with equal simplicity. The wireless detector eliminates uncertain factors such as cable pull. All parts are designed for maximum accuracy and stability, and measure with a resolution of 0.001 mm [0.05 mils]. Measurement distance up to 40 m [130 feet]. Easy-Laser® E950 is suitable for use both in production and out in the field.
EASY-LASER® E950-A, E950-B, E950-C AND E950-D
We offer four versions of the measurement system.
- Easy-Laser® E950-A primarily for diesel engines (for example crank and camshaft bearings), gearboxes, compressors and similar applications that have larger bore sizes. Positioning workpieces in machine tools is also an appropriate application.
- Easy-Laser® E950-B primarily for propeller shaft installations on ships with stern tubes, support bearings, gearboxes and engines.
- Easy-Laser® E950-C primarily for diesel engines (for example crank and camshaft bearings), gearboxes, compressors and similar applications that have smaller bore sizes.. Positioning workpieces in machine tools is also an appropriate application.
- Easy-Laser® E950-D primarily for propeller shaft installations on ships with stern tubes, support bearings, gearboxes and engines with larger bore diameters.
- New Video on Laser Alignment & Geometric Measurement for Machine Tools
- Listen to latest Rooted in Reliability podcast on “The Role of Alignment in Precision Maintenance”
- Measurement Features – XT Generation
- Measurement Programs – XT Generation
- Unique Measurement Possibilities for the Wind Power Industry
- Welcome to Benchmark PDM’s new website! November 5, 2017
- Special End of the Year XT Generation Laser Alignment Offer! October 17, 2017
- Maintaining Growth in the Wind Power Industry October 5, 2017
- Benchmark PDM joins HP Reliability at PEMAC’s MainTrain Conference in Saskatoon September 29, 2017
- Easy-Laser release brand new XT660 Shaft Alignment and XT190 BTA Belt Alignment Systems September 19, 2017