The Easy-Laser E290 is the perfect addition to a Laser Alignment system, or of course, on its own.
Digital Precision levels are extremely useful tools for setting-up and measuring the base or foundation before the machine is be aligned and commissioned into service. This level is very useful in other applications like leveling machine tables and rolls. If used properly and with other accessories the E290 can also be used to check straightness, flatness and parallelism.
The Easy-Laser® E290 now also offers the possibility of documenting the work, by wirelessly connecting to your Easy-Laser® alignment system. Today, documentation is a common client requirement.
The E290 is an investment that can be recouped quickly thanks to the broad areas of use. Accuracy is guaranteed by the precision-ground, hardened steel base. The easy-to-read OLED display and a rechargeable battery make it simple to use. Two mounting holes allow for your own adaptations and fixtures.
Using a separate display unit (accessory), it makes it all even easier, as you can read off and follow the adjustment at the precise point on the machine where the adjustment is made. The measurement values can be documented and transferred to PC, for further completion of a measurement report.
- New Video on Laser Alignment & Geometric Measurement for Machine Tools
- Listen to latest Rooted in Reliability podcast on “The Role of Alignment in Precision Maintenance”
- Measurement Features – XT Generation
- Measurement Programs – XT Generation
- Unique Measurement Possibilities for the Wind Power Industry
- Welcome to Benchmark PDM’s new website! November 5, 2017
- Special End of the Year XT Generation Laser Alignment Offer! October 17, 2017
- Maintaining Growth in the Wind Power Industry October 5, 2017
- Benchmark PDM joins HP Reliability at PEMAC’s MainTrain Conference in Saskatoon September 29, 2017
- Easy-Laser release brand new XT660 Shaft Alignment and XT190 BTA Belt Alignment Systems September 19, 2017