- The Laser Shaft Alignment Tool E540 from Easy-Laser® is a very powerful shaft alignment system, with the ideal balance between performance and price.
- Alignment programs that guide you step-by-step with both icons and text makes the system very easy to use for everyone, regardless of prior knowledge.
- The Laser Shaft Alignment Tool E540 includes measurement programs for horizontal machines, vertical machines and alignment of machine trains with three machines. Click here for more information on the E-Series alignment programs.
- The measuring units are pre-mounted for a quick machine set-up process.
- Start with a softfoot measurement and then position the measuring units anywhere on the shaft, take any three readings down to 20° between each one, then adjust the machine with the live-values in both horizontal and vertical directions.
- If you get into a bolt-bound or base-bound condition, use the powerful RefLock feature and find your optimal move! For more information on these E-Series features and more, click here.
- A PDF report is generated automatically when the measurements are saved.
- Simple and efficient!
Laser Shaft Alignment Technology that gives the best performance in demanding industrial environments
The Laser Shaft Alignment Tool E540 has a large 5.7", bright colour display that clearly shows all the steps of the measurement. The measuring units have TruePSD-technology, which gives unlimited resolution. Twin laser beams, twin PSDs and twin inclinometers give you superb control of the measurement in all situations. The measuring units are incredibly compact featuring Bluetooth® Wireless technology, an integrated rechargeable battery and large 30 mm TruePSD detectors. This means that they are easy to install on most types of machines, even where there is limited space. The wireless technology gives you full freedom of movement around the machine that is to be aligned. Display unit, measuring units and brackets are all very robust for the highest accuracy in demanding industrial environments.
What’s Included in the Laser Shaft Alignment Tool E540 (12-0775) from EASY-LASER®?
2 Measuring units (S and M)
1 Display unit
2 Shaft brackets with chains
2 Extension chains
4 Rods (120 mm)
4 Rods (60 mm)
1 Quick reference manual
1 Measuring tape (3 m)
1 USB Memory Drive (2 gb)
1 USB Cable A to B (1.8 m)
1 Battery Charger (100-240 V AC) Lev. 6
1 DC Split Cable for charging
1 DC to USB adapter, for charging
1 Shoulder strap for display unit
1 Carrying case E540 B Large *
* System is also available as E540 A - a smaller case without the space for belt alignment, vibration and bracketing accessories.
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018
- Do You Really Need Shaft Alignment Tolerances? July 3, 2018
- “Top 10 Machinery Installation Issues” – Rooted in Reliability Podcast June 18, 2018
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018