- With Generation XT's Cross-platform technology, you decide whether your Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT660 system should include the rugged and user-friendly Easy-Laser XT11 display unit (system 12-1051, 12-1052) or to use your own tablet/phone (system 12-1058, 12-1059) device. With these options, this means you are never locked in to a specific way of working! Download and test out the Easy-Laser XT Alignment app (iOS or Android) right now for free!
- More measurement capabilities with the Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT660's dot laser technology:
- This makes it possible to measure larger machines and longer spans than the line laser systems. Perform precision shaft to shaft alignments (horizontal and vertical machines) up to 20 meters (66 feet)!
- It provides higher accuracy when backlash in the coupling is present.
- It also allows you to check more things when installing a machine, e.g. twist of foundation and bearing clearance.
- In addition to the standard measurement methods like 9-12-3 and Easy-Turn methods, the Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT660 gives you even more choice with Continuous Sweep and Multipoint. This gives you the flexibility you need to achieve the perfect measurement result.
- Other programs and features include checking for soft foot, bearing play, compensating for thermal growth and more! Click here for the full list of XT programs and here for the full list of XT features.
- No License Hassles - the hardware controls what you can do, meaning no hassle with unlocking licenses for new features and/or programs!
- Rugged design with IP66 & IP67 rated - dustproof, shockproof and waterproof
- Long operating times with 24 hours of battery life for the measuring units and 16 hours for the XT11 display unit!
- Document the results with automatic PDF report generation or create your own customized report and share them instantly by email!
- Add photos to your reports with a built-in 13 Mega-Pixel Camera
- Choose to add a built-in Infrared Camera for a thermal image of the machine before and after alignment (accessory).
- Expandable/Adaptable with wide range of accessories including the XT190 BTA Digital belt alignment system, vibration measurement (available 2017) and bracketing/fixtures for many other measurement applications.
What’s Included in the Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT660 with XT11 Display unit (12-1051) System from Easy-Laser®?
1 Display unit XT11*
1 Measuring unit XT60-M
1 Measuring unit XT60-S
2 Shaft brackets with chains and rods
4 Rods 60 mm [2.36"]
2 Extension Chains 900 mm [35.4"]
1 Hexagon wrench set
1 Charger (100–240 V AC)
1 DC split cable for charging
1 DC to USB adapter, for charging
1 Shoulder strap for display unit*
1 Measuring tape 3 m [9.8']
1 Quick reference manual
1 Cleaning cloth for optics
1 USB memory with manuals
1 Documentation folder
1 Carrying case Medium (18.1"x13.8"x6.9", 15.9 lbs)
* these items are not offered in the Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT660 system (12-1058)
+ both XT660 system (with or without XT11 Display) are available in a larger carrying case with cut outs for belt alignment, vibration and bracketing accessories.
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018
- Easy-Laser & Benchmark PDM Support NAIT’s Training Activities with Laser Shaft Alignment Tools Donation May 2, 2018
- Generation XT Keeps Growing With Two New Products For Shaft Alignment & Vibration! April 19, 2018
- Easy-Laser Receives Another Award for its XT11 Display Unit! April 10, 2018