- The Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT550 Ex system is ATEX/Ex-approved which means its developed for hazardous areas and is easily operated through the Easy-Laser XT Alignment app. It is an advanced measurement system for alignment of horizontal and vertical/flange mounted rotating machinery.
- The Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT550 Ex comes in two configurations; with (12-1097) or without (12-1031) the Ex/ATEX approved ecom Tab-Ex® display unit. The XT Alignment app runs on most iOS and Android devices, as well as Easy-Laser's own XT11 display unit.* Download and test out the Easy-Laser XT Alignment app (iOS or Android) right now for free!
- More measurement capabilities with the Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT550's dot laser technology:
- This makes it possible to measure larger machines and longer spans than the line laser systems. Perform precision shaft to shaft alignments (horizontal and vertical machines) up to 20 meters (66 feet)!
- It provides higher accuracy when backlash in the coupling is present.
- It also allows you to check more things when installing a machine, e.g. twist of foundation and bearing clearance.
- In addition to the standard measurement methods like 9-12-3 and Easy-Turn methods, the Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT550 Ex gives you even more choice with Continuous Sweep and Multipoint. This gives you the flexibility you need to achieve the perfect measurement result.
- Other programs and features include checking for soft foot, bearing play, compensating for thermal growth and more! Click here for the full list of XT programs and here for the full list of XT features.
- No License Hassles - the hardware controls what you can do, meaning no hassle with unlocking licenses for new features and/or programs!
- Rugged design with IP66 & IP67 rated - dustproof and waterproof
- Long operating times with 24 hours of battery life for the measuring units!
- Document the results with automatic PDF report generation or create your own customized report and share them instantly by email!
- Add photos to your reports with a built-in Camera.
* Note: your own phone/tablet device may or may not be allowed in potentially explosive areas, but makes for a perfect complement for use in other places. For use in Ex-classed areas, the mobile device you’re using must be approved for these areas. Always check for approval labels before entering potentially explosive areas. The XT11 is not Ex/ATEX approved.
What’s Included in the Laser Shaft Alignment Tool XT550 EX (12-1097) System from Easy-Laser®?
1 Display unit XT Tab EX/ATEX*
1 Measuring unit XT50-M EX/ATEX
1 Measuring unit XT50-S EX/ATEX
2 EX/ATEX Shaft brackets with chain and rods
2 EX/ATEX Chain incl. hook
1 Rods 60 mm, set of 4 pieces
2 Rods 120 mm
1 Measuring tape 3 m [9.8']
1 Tool Bag Ex (small)
1 Rod Tightening tool
1 Battery Charger (100-240 V AC) Lev. 6
1 USB memory stick (2GB)
1 Quick Reference Guide
1 Carrying case XT550
* these items are not offered in the XT550 Shaft system (12-1031)
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018
- Do You Really Need Shaft Alignment Tolerances? July 3, 2018
- “Top 10 Machinery Installation Issues” – Rooted in Reliability Podcast June 18, 2018
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018