The Laser Pulley Alignment Tool D90 BTA, also known for doing laser belt alignment, sheave alignment, chain alignment etc., is compact, and suitable for most types of drives including V-belts, timing belts, flat belts and chain drives. The Laser Pulley Alignment Tool D90 BTA is set up in just a few seconds, projecting a laser line onto the targets that clearly shows how to adjust the machines. The D90 targets are read visually and have excellent accuracy as well. You can also upgrade the system with digital readouts by simply adding a digital detector! (see system XT190).
- Sign up for a Maintenance & Reliability Workshop Near You! August 7, 2018
- Do You Really Need Shaft Alignment Tolerances? July 3, 2018
- “Top 10 Machinery Installation Issues” – Rooted in Reliability Podcast June 18, 2018
- John Lambert Speaking at 2018 CMVA Ontario Chapter Technical Conference & AGM May 24, 2018
- 5-Step Shaft Alignment Procedure May 14, 2018