- The Easy-Laser® E420 sets a new standard in entry level laser systems for shaft alignment.
- incredibly compact Bluetooth Wireless measuring units
- an integrated rechargeable battery
- large 20 mm TruePSD detectors
- a large 5.7” colour display
- an IP65-rated design that withstands harsh environments
- These are the features you would normally only find in more expensive systems!
- The measuring units are easy to install on most types of machines, even where there is limited space.
- Easy-Laser also offers many different bracketing and fixtures for any specific application. Click here to see some other bracketing options.
- Alignment programs for both horizontal and vertical machines are included as well as checking for softfoot. Click here to read about these and more E-Series programs.
- Added to that are features for thermal growth compensation, changing the Measurement Value filter based on the environment and tolerance control. Click here to learn more about these and more E-Series features.
Easy-Laser® sets a new standard for measuring solutions
The measurement system is very easy to use. Pre-mounted units make it easy to install on the machine and the programs guide you step-by-step through the process. Start with the measuring units positioned anywhere on the shaft, recording three readings with as little as 20° of rotation between readings. Then adjust the machine with the live values, and save the measurements in the display unit memory. You can also transfer the results to the database EasyLink™ program (included) for PC. Easy-Laser® E420 has everything an entry level system should have, and more. Take the next step into wireless freedom!
What’s Included in the System?
2 Measuring units (S and M)
1 Display unit
2 Shaft brackets with chains
2 Extension chains
4 Rods (120 mm)
4 Rods (60 mm)
1 Quick reference manual
1 Measuring tape (3 m)
1 USB Memory Drive (2 gb)
1 Battery Charger (100-240 V AC)
1 DC Split Cable for charging
1 DC to USB adapter, for charging
1 Carrying case
- Standard Approach – New Guidelines on Shaft Alignment and Machinery Installation
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System?
- Shaft Alignment with Four Different Measurement Methods
- The Easy-Laser® XT660 Shaft Alignment System – Awaited and Appreciated
- Maintaining Growth in the Wind Power Industry
- Standard Approach – New Guidelines on Shaft Alignment and Machinery Installation March 22, 2018
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System? March 1, 2018
- Shaft Alignment with Four Different Measurement Methods February 5, 2018
- Machine Life Expectancy – What should the maintenance organization focus on? January 25, 2018
- The Easy-Laser® XT660 Shaft Alignment System – Awaited and Appreciated January 9, 2018