The D90 BTA Belt Alignment system is compact, and suitable for most types of drives including V-belts, timing belts, flat belts and chain drives. The D90 is set up in just a few seconds, projecting a laser line onto the targets that clearly shows how to adjust the machines. The D90 targets are read visually and have excellent accuracy as well. You can also upgrade the system with digital readouts by simply adding a digital detector! (see system XT190).
- Standard Approach – New Guidelines on Shaft Alignment and Machinery Installation March 22, 2018
- Why Should You Calibrate Your Laser Alignment or Measurement System? March 1, 2018
- Shaft Alignment with Four Different Measurement Methods February 5, 2018
- Machine Life Expectancy – What should the maintenance organization focus on? January 25, 2018
- The Easy-Laser® XT660 Shaft Alignment System – Awaited and Appreciated January 9, 2018